The Age Old Question

tennyson

The Aviators is a great show Frank, I've got the Season 1 and 2 DVD's and have ordered Season 3. Good mix of stuff in there, that segment was from the first season and featured a Private Pilot (the producer of the series - great guy, have swapped emails with him a few times now) and then they followed it up with a person with no flying experience (the cameraman). In both cases the pilots got the plane down safely with assistance from ATC, although the cameraman had a bit of a hard time with it. Go get it!

Cheers,

Derek

It's pretty well produced, I thought. I may just buy the series as well,

Series one was pretty good. Series two was disappointing, likely because of their stated aim to draw more general viewers. Haven't looked at series three yet, as it looks like more of the same - 'ever wondered what happens to your baggage?' (No.) It's cheap, though. It's also in HD if you get it through the Aviators web site, not sure about iTunes.

Just ordered the DVDs of all three series. As I don't keep DVDs after I've watched them, if anyone wishes to discuss purchasing them in the near future (in new condition of course) after I've watched the shows, pm me expressing interest.

Cheers

What are they blurring out in the V of the yoke?

Good question! I have no idea! Maybe something that could be interpreted as product placement?

I would like to see the second part were the camera men has to land the plane but could not find it.

• 2 months later...

Heads up here... I bought series 1,2 and 3 a couple of months ago. I've watched them all once and now it's time to pass them on to the next viewer.

All in perfect condition factory fresh. $50 plus postage. (Outside Australia it would be cheaper to order from a retailer).

PM me if interested.

Archived