A clear out

boetie

Five very wonderful shots! The Cub looks perfectly at home in the plains of Alberta (I like this shot a lot). Bob appears to be enjoying his visit to KJAC. And the Darrington to Concrete dusk captures are stunning! Really beautiful.

Thanks Graeme,

Ted

Five very wonderful shots! The Cub looks perfectly at home in the plains of Alberta (I like this shot a lot). Bob appears to be enjoying his visit to KJAC. And the Darrington to Concrete dusk captures are stunning! Really beautiful.

Thanks Graeme,

Ted

Have to agree Ted, the Alberta shot is my favourite, the plains may be flat but the agricultural scenery is spectacular - thank you for your kind comments mate!

I love these all my friend, keep em coming and it looks like the fresh install went well :)

I don't want to tempt fate Eric but I've set most of my sliders to the right and all seems to be running better than ever - I get so nervous now especially those long flights when in the past the blue screen would show itself on final after a couple of hours in the air then aaaahhh!...Fingers crossed no more Thanks my friend

Archived