I got a ride in Blue Angels # 6

Well I need to look at our show schedule to see the next time were in Jackson Hole so I can be sure that we get you an air sickness bag. Nice shot of #6. I will be sure to tell Lt. Dave Tickle his aircraft has made it to the ORBX Forum. But I did go ahead and add a few shots from when we did our East Coast Long Trip last month. Just a few of them. These shots were taken at Andrews AFB as President Obama and Vice President were leaving for the Airshow weekend and also from VA Beach which was the last leg of the trip.

President getting ready to leave with our #7 jet in pic

Posted Image

Vice President leaving, don't mind all the junk on my dashboard, Lol

Posted Image

Nice Pitch Up Break for 1-6 on Friday afternoon practice

Posted Image

Vice President coming back home as we get ready to depart Monday morning for NY

Posted Image

1-7 on the ramp at NAS Oceana in VA Beach for the Sea Festival

Posted Image

Typical government waste, both at the airshow in seperate jets. You guys were in my neck of the woods last weekend, at the Boston-Portsmouth airshow at Pease. Didn't make it, but I'm sure the Blues had a good turnout. Thanks for posting, Sammy, and welcome to the forum.

Typical government waste, both at the airshow in seperate jets. You guys were in my neck of the woods last weekend, at the Boston-Portsmouth airshow at Pease. Didn't make it, but I'm sure the Blues had a good turnout. Thanks for posting, Sammy, and welcome to the forum.

Actually this show was at Andrews AFB in MD which is where the Presidential Fleet is kept. So there really was no waste as it was just where the show was that weekend and they were trying to leave town to avoid the 500,000 people over the show weekend. The grey hangar in the back of the first pic is actually AF1 hangar and the one picture where it was raining is AF2 hangar that we happen to be using that weekend.

Archived