KWYS Natural Features

Kilstorm

While it would be outside the airport coverage area, it would be nice if KWYS added some of the parks better known natural features.

Old Faithful comes to mind but also Grand Prismatic Spring. I mean just look at this thing of natural beauty.

Posted Image

Hi Kilstorm,

Have you flown around Yellowstone park yet?, me and Holger worked on these for CRM, you'll find the few you mention above are already included, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone canyon and so on complete with effects and steam

Cheers

Tim

If you fly around the Yellowstone area and do spot something important that's missing, please do note it still!

It can always be put in a CRM service pack or if it's smack in the middle of the town of West Yellowstone, possibly included with the airport

I've just started exploring the area and have flown near there looking for it enroute but hadnt flown on a search to find it since its not a GPS location like a fix or airport. Looking forward to over flying it now that I've used Google Earth to get an exact spot of it. :)

Archived