the big boy leaving ymml

timmo32

Geepers! That's a whooping big aircraft (how come it does not fall off the screen).. "Great shots Timmo" That lump of cloud in #2, brilliant..

I left this tip for you on another set you submitted.

Some more tips for you:

Mouse arrow on screen and click right mouse button. Select "HIDE MENU BAR" the bar will dissappear. To get it back, just reverse, arrow on screen, right click mouse button and select "HIDE MENU BAR" The bar is back. Just like majic.. :) :) :)

thankyou gents for your kind comments,and thankyou for the advice james sorry i missed you last post you guys rock :) hello phil,john and bill, amentiba,member111333, we had a fine day here then i saw the thunder clouds forming on the hills,so i had to quickly put her up in the sky,looks like i left it a bit to late in these picture lol,beleave it or not they are still flying the a380s here in my town,well looks like this aircraft has passed inspection!takecare gents :)

thanks gents,ken im using columbus 32 setting in rex,hello howard thanks for your comment,this is my everyday rig,using it to fly every day,i have saved up for years to be able to have all this autogen,and i have to say,its worth every cent:)

Archived