Return to Misty Moorings - Down and Dirty

amentiba

Wow! Great, this is really beautiful!

I put the link to the forums on Return to Misty Moorings. So all my friend there, can watch your awesome video!!!

Thank you very much!

Quote:

I see also that your computer is not very powerful. What adjustments, tweaks, etc ... use to achieve that quality.

That`s also interesting for me. I´ll never achieve such smooth motions when creating a video....

WOW! Excellent video quality.

I see also that your computer is not very powerful. What adjustments, tweaks, etc ... use to achieve that quality.

I really liked the water.

I hope to see soon seconded chapter.

Regards

Wow! Great, this is really beautiful!

I put the link to the forums on Return to Misty Moorings. So all my friend there, can watch your awesome video!!!

Thank you very much!

Quote:

That`s also interesting for me. I´ll never achieve such smooth motions when creating a video....

Hi all and many thanks for your comments.

So... perfs and quality...

When i create a video, i must fly very slow to keep the textures fine. So i exploit the fsx slow motion (the slowest speed of the game), then i record the sequences with fraps. I also exploit the planes that aren't heavy on my system, so that gives limits to freezes and the refresh is good. Once all captures have been done, my movie maker software (sony vegas movie studio 10) allows me to re-accelerate the slow sequences and the render engine makes thoses sequences fine and smooth.

I tweak my fsx settings to the recommanded ones :

Posted Image

Only water settings are in medium 2X - REX theme : "sparkilng" or "it's water"

Don't forget that PFJ and Misty Moorings sceneries aren't so heavy, even for my system... It's often that i fly on this area without having lose of fps...

Hope it will answer to your question ;)

Archived