Diversity of New Zealand

John Lovell

Havent been here for a while, been caught up in many things over the festive season. But recenty enjoying and discovering New Zealand. The thing is with Orbx is that as well as scenery designers, they are also geography teachers.. the desire to learn about the areas in which you fly in. Only because, again... im left in awe over their scneries

New Zealand has so much, and such fun to explore.. the variation and diversity in textures is second to none.. Orbx, you have really outdone yourselves here and hats off to all of you!...

My shots dont even scratch the surface of this scenery.. but I hope you enjoy :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you all chaps for your kind comments

great shots there john,that water is looking good there my friend,glad your back!

Thans Tim and thanks for sharing your water settings, they work a charm ;)

Beautiful shots, and yes it is a geography education as well. What airfield are those r/c aircraft folk at?

The airport is NZTI - Taieri ... That's one of the many amazing things with NZ are all the airports are really done well, with people flow and other hidden gems

I wasn't going to get this just yet, I intended to wait and get both together. But after seeing those shots, I'm on the edge, hand stretched out towards my wallet.

Stunning shots, and the last one brings back some memories :D

Trust me, you wont be disapointed at all with NZ.. It really is Orbx best work

I've been enjoying South Island a lot, the above shots really do look great. I'm looking for little bush strips, so if you know of any let me know please.

Im using the google earth KMZ and plotting my tour from there.. there are loads of good bush strips, just been hoping from one to the next.. A good and very challenging one is Quintin T004... Take off from Milford Sound and fly south down the valley passing Lake Ada :)

Archived