Just want to say Thank You.

ba43

I want to thank each of the ORBX team on putting out a fantastic amount of work in such a short period of time. Such quality, attention to minute details, and all that goes into that, takes a lot of time and all of these recent releases are a true testament to the quality and state of the art that ORBX is all about. I know from my work at return to misty moorings that scenery design is an artform. A challenging, time consuming and sometimes frustrating endeavour. But in the end, a rewarding thing to do when your efforts are appreciated by others.

I want all of you to know that I appreciate what ORBX is all about and thank you all for your time involved, sacrifices made and wonderful products that are available for me to experience in FSX. The amazing new Ketchikan airport that I got to experience today was truly something that I've never imagined could be accomplished in a home computer flight simulation. The taxiway and ramp complex is just unbelievable. It's a roller coaster ride in an airplane! What were those airport designers thinking really? In reality, that's got to be something to see in person. I know that I will be spending a lot of time at this airport just to experience the four or five levels of terrain to move around in with an aircraft. Or "Bob".

And knowing that it's still got work to be done, well, that's great. I'll look forward to the updates. I don't have any issues with the current product as a work in progress. It's a must have experience for any FSX customer. There has never been anything like this accomplished in FSX. Period. I just wish I could afford each offering that ORBX have available so I can help secure a long and prosperous future for this company. One that brings such wonderful products my way.

Happy Holidays to all of you on the ORBX team. And to all of you, like me, that are lucky enough to be able to experience this amazing simulated world on a computer, a wonderful holiday and new year ahead.

Brad

For me and I believe a great many others you have changed significantly how we feel about flight simming. You have increased the enjoyment and the thrills that we get from this our hobby, and as many in other threads have indicated a hobby that turns into an addiction of sorts, because of the sceneries and other addons that your talented group have given us. We do recognize the effort involved in this work and more so the very concerted push to release so many new additions in time for Christmas.

Very much appreciated. For the whole ORBX Team, Bravo Zulu, to each of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Continued success in the coming year.

Fully agree to all above. What you did and do is magic! 20+ years with MSFS the dream I was dreaming then became real. Great people and I would especially like to thank Holger Sandmann and John Patch for all they did already in the past for the FS community.

Archived