NZSI Omaka has no runway?

fjsflight

Hi guys,

most likely this is an issue with the custom terrain.cfg entries that reference the runway texture. We're looking into why it's missing but I suspect it's indeed an issue on our end. We'll keep you posted.

Cheers, Holger

Please, we don't need any more confirmations of this already reported issue :) As I quote Holger's previous post above, we're looking into it and it will be resolved in a patch. Thanks for the reports.

Guest J van E

I don't know if the devs still need to know which airports are affected, but if they do need to know: you can add Waimate to the list of airports without runways. Do you need to know the names of these airports or can it be fixed without knowing which specific airports are affected...?

Guest J van E

Add Culverden to the list... Seems like there are more airports with problems then without? Hopefully the patch comes before the holiday...! ;)

I haven't had a chance to look at the other fixes yet, but I can confirm that my runways are identical to the pic above :-)

It's good to see patches coming out so soon - particularly as you would expect the designers/developers to be itching for a well-earned break. I hope you let them have a day off for Christmas! No more than that, mind you :lol:

Archived