FTX New Zealand SI. Ya-hoo!

greybeard

Well at least I have fried the credit card, just can't wait until the goods arrive.

I take it that a reinstall of object library (latest virsion) will be needed after the install of FTX NZ SI.

With all the work the guys have been doing on this, it's gonna be a cracker, no question!

Looks like another fine job, Tim.

Can't wait to get the 738 heading over there. How will we handle crossing the strait?

Will we need to change the zones in Central or will we be able to do the crossing in one foul swoop and all be good?

Frank

Hi

I am new to Orbx products and would like to know if I have to purchase any other Orbx software to enable South Island or will it run as a stand alone product in FSX

Thanks

Doto54

It will run stand alone. You do not have to purchase anything else

Cheers :D

Yes, looking forward very much to this but what happens if I fly from the South Island to the North Island or vice-versa?

I currently have Vector Land Class so will there be compatibility issues, especially in terms of terrain mesh and autogen?

It would also be nice if Robin Corn's (Godzone) soon to be released Nelson scenery could be made compatible with NZSI.

Thanks guys

Right after this I am going to place my advance order.

Can't wait to fly around the South Island with this quality scenery.

Wish I had had it last year when spending a month touring the whole island.

Cheers

Archived