a bit of shading around

Guest Dontay

Some sweet shots there Wolter. Looking very good! I think I like the way things look in those first four shots best. Wish I had the time and patience to play around with the settings. :mellow:

Were working on trying to create natural lighting with the settings, not just upping the contrast. in essence softer shadows for early morning and evening and as the day warms up the shadows get more intense, we hope to have settings for diff areas, tropics will be more intense than say the higher latitudes, those shots were taken at darrington and is at a higher latitude.

thanks for the feedback and once were happy with the profiles were more than happy to share them.

cheers

Ken

Hey guys

Wow and there i was muttering to myself at the weekend that it seemed as though no one was bothering to make any of there own pre-set ;)

Cant wait to check these out im sure they will be much better\realistic than my hack ass attempts

Did you guys update to 1.02 at flightsimstore ? the new custom picker should allow you to grab\tweak values a little quicker and the slipt loads should allow quicker mix&match options

Cheers

Steve

Btw if you think they might be of any use to you i have a few dev notes about value blend in-out times that you might find helpful just fire me a mail on the Shade support addy if you want the info

• 2 years later...

Thankx for the comments fella's :D

Hey Steve :)

Good to see ya matey, we are still plonking at it, need to pick up the 1.02 update,

and yes we would be interrested in some backend info, I'll drop you a line sometime soonish ;)

So where has old Steve gone? Any more work being done to advance Shade? Can't find Steve's old website either.

C.

Archived