Free Battle of Britian Addon for FSX from Just Flight worth $30 - Complete 1 page survey.

jasonr71

Hi guys

Firstly I apologize JV for posting this since it's not related to FTX, however I thought everyone might be interested in knowing that if they complete a 5 minute survey on the Just Flight website you will receive the full download version of Battle of Britian for FSX.

Once you have completed the survey, copy and paste the link provided at the end of survey which will take you to the Battle of Britian page and purchase the product as per normal, you will have to sign into website or register and sign in if you haven't purchase from Just flight in the past. Once you get to the payment screen type the word 'SURVEY' or what ever code word is provided to you' in the discount voucher code box and the amount for the product will come up as $0., confirm purchase and download. Enjoy!!! ::)

i've done it, i have an old justflight account, given an old creditcard number and it has worked perfectly - just enter the coupon code in the correct space the webpage after answering name / adrees bill and credit card numbers... The cost falls to 0$...

First of all why are they asking for CC details if there is no purchase going on? Do they plan to issue me a refund for the free game?

Unfortunately in order to obtain the product, you will need to create an account (containing a valid credit/debit card), place the Hurricane in your ‘shopping basket’ and use the discount code to reduce the order value to £0. Your credit/debit card will not be charged and details are kept securely on our system (more information can be found here: http://www.justfligh...vacyandSecurity)

We are unable to provide a direct download link to the product due to the way our order system works. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks

Martyn (Just Flight)

I just did the survey and got the free Battle of Britian for FSX :). Thanks Just Flight.

When I got to the credit card details page I did notice a tickbox that if unticked means your credit card isn't stored on their site. I checked my account details afterwards and indeed the credit card wasn't stored.

Archived