FTX 1WA6 Fall City

amentiba

Specs just under the "FTX customer" sign ;)

But it is a bit old, if you want to build a rig i think you'd better asking some of the core I7 users (depends on your budget ;) )

slow and fpsfriendly plane recommanded for capture.

Many thanks for your comments :)

Very professional video amentiba, now I'll be looking for your name for future videos.

I'm sure it will be a very nice surprise Iain ;) Many thanks for your comment Eric, well apreciated ! :)I try to learn and evoluate each time i make a video. And each time i see the other's. Since i began to create video, one great lesson i understand is to ask myself : "how did this people to make that effect/view/timeline..." and "how should i create myself something equal/different/enhanced..." Not so easy when you don't have enought time to learn the processes you could find... follow this link : http://www.youtube.c...ba?feature=mhee . You should access to my channel, you will see my progress since 2 years (beware more than 50 videos - just choose one or two in the oldest - you will understand what was my level at the beguinning ;) - and then compare it to the last videos i've made recently. )

I'm sure it will be a very nice surprise Iain ;) Many thanks for your comment Eric, well apreciated ! :)I try to learn and evoluate each time i make a video. And each time i see the other's. Since i began to create video, one great lesson i understand is to ask myself : "how did this people to make that effect/view/timeline..." and "how should i create myself something equal/different/enhanced..." Not so easy when you don't have enought time to learn the processes you could find... follow this link : http://www.youtube.c...ba?feature=mhee . You should access to my channel, you will see my progress since 2 years (beware more than 50 videos - just choose one or two in the oldest - you will understand what was my level at the beguinning ;) - and then compare it to the last videos i've made recently. )

No problem, I'm your newest youtube subscriber. :)) And your screen shots on the forums are awesome too. Keep up the great work!

Archived