YMML, when?

LBPN

It was supposed to come on 8th of August, now it's 9th. How much should we wait? Sorry but I'm really anxious.

seriously mate... would you rather wait 2 more days of your life or get it now with some faults, without everything set up properly.. seriously look at the screenies.. it is sure worth waiting 2 more days

just relax, they prob under alot of preasure but believe me they are doing a very good job

It was supposed to come on 8th of August, now it's 9th. How much should we wait? Sorry but I'm really anxious.

The whole Dev and Beta Team is confined to quarters since friday morning, testing, uploading, reporting, screenies, downloading, testing again ..................................................

if my memory serves me right, the mention was that it would be released this weekend, as far as I know the weekend hasn't finished yet, or did I miss out on something ::)

I can only imagine the stress these guys are under at the moment. If you announce a release and it gets delayed, it can only mean that some elements of the release are not up to standard and need to be addressed.

Cheers,

Grasshoppers...

.....to announce that Orbx YMML Melbourne International will be released sometime this weekend of 8th of August. After 18 months in development from its VOZ FS9 .....

It says 'weekend OF 8th of August', that means the WHOLE of the weekend, the 8th is just an indication of what weekend it concerns, not the actual release day :)

It says 'weekend OF 8th of August', that means the WHOLE of the weekend, the 8th is just an indication of what weekend it concerns, not the actual release day :)

You know, the weekend of the 8th of August won't happen til 2009 since the 8th isn't on the weekend =P

Most of the team are working right through the night to give it a final spit and polish.

Now that just shows the dedication of these guys, we really appreciate all that you do to get these products to us. Once it's out, you all need to go and have a long sleep. :P

I have no problem with a release on Sunday, Monday or for that matter any other day with a 'Y' in it in the future.

I will be leaving for Hobart in a short while and not back home until Friday so it matters not to me. Selfish? You bet !!!!

Aybw

Archived