Pre-pay of YPMQ now even more cheaper

wolfko

Yeah, I'm a bit miffed because I would rather have the boxed version but have already ordered the download version from FSPilotshop. They implied it would only be available as a download otherwise I would have waited for the DVD. :-[

Yeah, I'm a bit miffed because I would rather have the boxed version but have already ordered the download version from FSPilotshop. They implied it would only be available as a download otherwise I would have waited for the DVD. :-[

Woops I meant FlightSim Store, wrong shop!

How did they imply this? I cannot see anything on FSS that implies that YPMQ will be download-only. Did any of their staff tell you as much?

Remember, Orbx cannot and does not control reseller pricing - they are entitled to give it away for free should they wish to do so.

Sorry I certainly wasn't having a go at Orbx, I guess the implication in my mind was that a boxed version wasn't given as an option which usually means it's not available. I would happily pay more for the boxed version, I only buy downloads if that's all that is available. I now note that the DVD version has appeared on FSS for $19 ;-)

I might try emailing FSS and see if they will change my order.....

A BIG THANKS to the FightSim Store!!

A quick email and they allowed me to change my order to the DVD. I'll have to wait a bit longer for the release but I'm very happy with the thought of a shiny boxed DVD heading my way to add to the collection on my shelf!

A BIG THANKS to the FightSim Store!!

A quick email and they allowed me to change my order to the DVD. I'll have to wait a bit longer for the release but I'm very happy with the thought of a shiny boxed DVD heading my way to add to the collection on my shelf!

The Gold Master DVD is on its way to manufacturing now; quick snap of it going into the mail envelope. We're targetting July 10th for stock to our resellers.

Posted Image

Archived