I Fly the iFly

tennyson

I think you're on to it now, but you are right.

If they hadn't done it, I'd have been madly painting this morning instead of trying to get my head around set-ups for the FSCrew stuff.

What a day, it's like my birthday, Xmas and naughty day, all rolled into one,

Frank

That was my intention, Jay, but I need to let the dust settle first, to see what has and hasn't been done.

Maybe I could whip up a Yanyani Dreaming, huh?

I think I still have my texture sheets from the other 737 manufacturer.

It's great to see the Ozzies get some liveries, straight from the developers.

I guess our little country's growing up......

Frank

Good to see ya happy mate!

You know, Im thinking it may be a time for a change and get this one. Not this month though. There is a bit of spending coming up shortly if I understand the devs correctly . :)

Impressive set of shots...what a large screenshots! Did you enlarge the originals or are you really able to display more then 3000px wide?

Frank has a triple head to go. So yes it's that wide for him :)

I bet he is flying the iFly right now :)

Frank has a triple head to go. So yes it's that wide for him :)

I bet he is flying the iFly right now :)

You're right, Dave.

Just finished another flight to the Gold Coast. I'm still wetting myself over those engine spool-up sounds.

Here are a few more:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Frank

Aamazing panoramic views. I suppose you merge 3 screenshots(in synchro) of 3 monitors, via photostich-programma(e.g. Photoshop)?

I'm still curious how else you can present otherwise such large images, they are very impressive.

i am having fps issues with my iFly fsx but the devs are working on a fix already =). (anytime the mouse is showing the sim loses 10 to 15 fps).

Hopefully they can isolate the trouble. The LH Maddog has the same issue and and is almost unsable on my i7 system =( but I seem to be the only one having that problem with the maddog. Im not the only one affected by this on the iFly though.

Please guys if you notice you are having a large drop in FPS when the mouse is showing go the the Ifly support forum and post you specs as they are doing there best to track it down.

Great shots there Frank. I "saw" you at the release party last night. Did you get any Valium's LOL

I also noticed the fps drop with the mouse active in the VC. I have also posted at the IFly support for FSX.

Other than that I have no other issues yet. :)

I have just posted some pics from a flight I did today.

Cheers

Mike

No ikbenik running a triple setup like that you can just take your screenshot at the resolution you are running so no stitching etc, I never put out the big shots like that even though I run triple for the benefit of the screenshot size in the forums but I do not mind seeing them from other people :)

Thanx Jay.

I thought I was in trouble there, for a minute.

As for the size, I limit nearly every post to 8 shots, as I am aware of some people's bandwidth problems and thanx to the great (Jay) technology, those that want to look at them in higher res can just click on the automatically reduced size for the full view.

Frank

No ikbenik running a triple setup like that you can just take your screenshot at the resolution you are running so no stitching etc, I never put out the big shots like that even though I run triple for the benefit of the screenshot size in the forums but I do not mind seeing them from other people :)

Thank you for this info. I'm still confused by thinking that FSX can not display in larger resolution then 2560px wide, so I'm obviously wrong about that!?

This is such a sweet plane! It's awesome, so much to read and learn!

I was having issues with frames but idly have posted a fix on there forums. Tweaking of the panel.cfg file.

Takes a while but it's worth it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the fix for the iFly only or does it apply to other addons?

If it applies outise ogf the iFly perhaps someone could reproduce the config changes so we all may benefit. I'd rather wait for the PMDG than pay $50 to get a config fix but if the PMDG is not released by the time I get back from my Canadian holiday adventure in August I will seriously consider the purchase.

Thanks

Andy b

Archived