Between Peaks

Mark Abdey

They're wonderful, Mark. But even the word "wonderful" is not enough :unsure: .

Do you use some kind of "lighting enhancer" application, or are those shots edited?

Thanks once again... I am using the ENBseries mod, which I keep tweaking, this being a modded version of John Venema's ini, and I'm also using an app that does things to the lighting, which should be released sometime in the near future.

:)

Thanks once again... I am using the ENBseries mod, which I keep tweaking, this being a modded version of John Venema's ini, and I'm also using an app that does things to the lighting, which should be released sometime in the near future.

Wow, very interesting news! Who's making that app? Please let me know when it's released!

By the way, would you mind to post your enbseries settings?

Thanks.

Wow, very interesting news! Who's making that app? Please let me know when it's released!

By the way, would you mind to post your enbseries settings?

Thanks.

Look here:

ENBSeries

IN DEVELOPMENT:

Stopped

FUTURE PLANS:

Stopped

I use JV's settings which can be found here.

EDIT: I just realized that you need more files, sorry. They can be downloaded here (You need to have an account at the REX forums). Copy them into your FSX directory.

It includes the settings by Tim Fuchs. Just overwrite the .ini file with JV's one.

The link below is to the ENB ini I used in these, but results are dependent on my settings and other things, so it may not work so well for you.

/>http://www.mediafire.com/file/ubmmghet64k4ygu/enbseries.ini

EDIT... this link contains the modded d3d9.dll and John's ini. http://www.mediafire.com/file/0igwdmz9n2vo9ln/enbseries_FSX.zip

Archived