Northern Rocky Mountains Official Trailer

jerdoo

At this point, 32 people have looked at this, and not one comment. I can't believe that.

I have two comments:

Excellent production. It was smooth, some very nice scenes in there, and I liked this very much.

It was a good job and well worth watching  ;)

Hi,

I really enjoy your video. Very nice and smooth, good angles, great quality !  :D

- As Tigercolw said, the "official" word means that ORBX and JV gave you the credits to make this video... As Cody is going to leave Jaggyroads Films, perhaps are you a new member, or perhaps JV has given you the rights for it.

- Perhaps too much planes and not enought scene... I mean that there are lots of point to see in NRM like the towns (Calgary, Edmonton...), Athabasca IceField, Lake Louise, Dry falls...

Hi,

I really enjoy your video. Very nice and smooth, good angles, great quality !  :D

- As Tigercolw said, the "official" word means that ORBX and JV gave you the credits to make this video... As Cody is going to leave Jaggyroads Films, perhaps are you a new member, or perhaps JV has given you the rights for it. Waiting for his appointment...

- Perhaps too much planes and not enought scene... I mean that there are lots of point to see in NRM like the towns (Calgary, Edmonton...), Athabasca IceField, Lake Louise, Dry falls...

Thank you very much Amentiba, glad i could entertain with this video :)

Please read his comment John made and then make a conclusion, i'm not going to call a video an official trailer if i know that i'm not allowed to do so :)

For your second point i can only say that i could have made a video which would have lasted 10 minutes because this scenery is so huge but i had to make a choice of my clips and i had over 150GB of footage for this video... i also must add that i included a lot of cities as you mentioned ... i did leave out some major places maybe but i'm still learning so i see this as a positive feedback you gave me :) thanks so much for that :)

I can see why your videos should be representing Orbx as official trailers...

Any FSX'er seeing this, has to be convinced in buying NRM!

A masterpiece creation, and I know I can get excited whenever I see your name in the vid section!  ;)

Thnkas so much John, i'm glad i get people excited to see my work as i try to do my best in all of my video's :) thanks a lot :)

Another great effort Jeroen.

A worthy official NRM video!

And now that we have all that other business sorted, we can just enjoy the video.  OK?

Thanks so much Ian, this one was the most work so far as the region is so wide spread :)

I'm glad you think it is a worthy official video as i am glad i have had the chance to do so :)

I agree on that, lets just enjoy this part of the world :)

Another terrrific video Jeroen!!!  It took a while to get all of it down in 1080, but I watch all of your work in high def now on my big 42 display.  Outstanding work.  Glad to see John recognized that right away.

Thank you very much Jeff, i'm glad you enjoy my content :) that's one big screen you have lol, mine ends at 27 lol :)

Really smooth video Jdrown, I liked how you started & finished with a classic aircraft too. Well done. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Cheers Roy

Thanks a lot Roy, i liked that part as well as that plane is pretty sweet to fly :)

Stay tuned as more will follow :)

Now THAT'S a great trailer!!  Well done Jeroen, really a first class job - there's some really amazing camera work in there, the effort put into it really shows.  Good choice on the official trailer JV!

Cheers  :D

Derek

Thank you very much Derek as this indeed was a lot of work i'm happy that people enjoy it :)

No problem for me as it is "official" ;)

As you said, the first point was like an advice in the case of... 

Considering the second point, i've realised that it wasn't easy to take it like a cronstuctive comment, it was the way of my words, and not like a bad comment. My apologize for this. Fortunatly for me, you have the brain and the words for you and me. :)

I repeat my first sentence : i've enjoyed this great quality video.

Archived