ActiveSky MSFS: Just the one!

1 hour ago, boetie said:

Looks good Adam, your thoughts?

I like it. Contrary to all the noise on Avsim (and YouTube), it's easy to set up and use. You can actually switch to MSFS live weather mid-session (if you want) and still retain many of the AS features (turbulence etc.).

Just now, Stillwater said:

I see why you just have to guess "somewhere". No VFR marks nearby...

From (my poor) memory - it was somewhere in the Tongariro National Park (North Island). Not sure whether you should be flying that low (or at all) in conditions like that!

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2024 at 12:59 PM, Adam Banks said:

Contrary to all the noise on Avsim (and YouTube), it's easy to set up and use. You can actually switch to MSFS live weather mid-session (if you want) and still retain many of the AS features (turbulence etc.).

Grab your provision from HiFi, Adam, I bought it just because of your shot & comment. 😉

• Like 1

On 4/21/2024 at 11:59 AM, Adam Banks said:

I like it. Contrary to all the noise on Avsim (and YouTube), it's easy to set up and use. You can actually switch to MSFS live weather mid-session (if you want) and still retain many of the AS features (turbulence etc.).

see all that what they are saying elsewhere has given me the impression that this software is pointless, however you picture has me interested again, I'll watch for a bit more...