YBRK Rockhampton Airport updated to v1.2.2 for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

Thank you for the update though sadly the star is not added on the map, same as in Mackay (and others)

I have decided not to purchase any airport that doesn't include a star on the map

Why? Easy, I buy airports just because I like them and don´t memorize the Icao codes or anything.

I fly by choosing among the airports with start on the world map, that means that if I don't see the star on the map that airport will be always skipped.  I probably will never fly again that airport because I won't remember the icao code, or country, etc. it makes no sense as I have too many payware and freeware airports. There is no special interest in getting them except because I liked them. Of course there are some that you got fresh in your mind because you visit them a lot

This said, I am interested in these ones

EgRkjyR.png

Can you please let me know if they all contain the star on the map?

Thanks

Carlos

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot John

I'll reach out to the developer to see if there is any chance they can update to add the star, if it is a yes then it will be fine.

Some developers had replied that they don't like the star (as if the product was for them) in such case then I won't get it

Thank you for replying

Cheers

Carlos