MSFS Full screen

Hello guys

Does anybody know how to make the sim to start in Full Screen? I had it that way since always and a few days ago it started to launch in Windowed mode

Despite I change it to Full Screen and save it after I close it I see the UserCfg gets back to Windowed, in other words the Full Screen mode is not really saved, it is kept only while I fly

How can I fix that because even if I manually edit the UserCfg every time I close the sim it goes to windowed which by the way is gigantic.

This is how currently is

MEs92kb.png

Here when I change it and "save" it in Full screen

sfeQtBE.png

This is how it opens, practically the whole screen in windowed mode and as you can see it is just a corner of the whole sim screen

9NoiYlq.png

I asked days ago in the MSFS with no avail

Thanks

Carlos

Hello Carlos,
this is their fault, over at the FS forum it has been widely reported, no doubt in other places as well.
The message is that they have found out what is causing it and it will be corrected with the next 
simulator update.
In the meantime, there is nothing to do apart from press Alt + Enter.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Carlos,
this is their fault, over at the FS forum it has been widely reported, no doubt in other places as well.
The message is that they have found out what is causing it and it will be corrected with the next 
simulator update.
In the meantime, there is nothing to do apart from press Alt + Enter.

Thank you very much Nick

Nice Sunday

• Thanks 1

Hi, I remarked that by every SimUpdate(SU) the graphics-setting 'Full Screen' alters in 'Windowed Screen' and I simple correct that in the <Options><Graphics> settings of MSFS itself, not forget to save the altered setting in again 'Full Screen'.

Hello,
thanks.
This time, the complaint is that regardless of what your preference is, once it loads past the "blackshark" screen, 
it immediately goes to full screen windowed, as in Carlos' screenshot.
I prefer to have it load in a smaller window at the top left of my screen, but at the same point, it defaults to Carlos' screenshot as well.

If it is not happening to you, then that is a good thing, however, Asobo/Microsoft have themselves acknowledged that there is a "bug",
stated that they have found it and that the solution will be released with the next simulator update.

• Upvote 2