Let me try this again

Seems to me that you put all your effort towards MSFS these days. When Are we going to see another scenery for p3d users?

My previous post was removed for NO reason or what so ever, it was a legal question though, but, what does it takes to get answers?

It has been a long time since i found an update for p3d v4 and v5 in scenery section, so i ask again, when are you going to

listen to us p3d users?

Thank you.

PS.

If this gets deleted, i'll just clear my account for sure. FOR GOOD

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,
your previous post was removed because it contained terms that are unacceptable to the users of these forums.
er and 

Oh i see, did not see that coming, sir! Well, my original question remains. Are you going to update any of the scenery that already is released, or are you leaning towards

MSFS fully, and drop everything thats for p3d ( any versions ) in the future? Just asking, been along time since there was an update or a release for p3d, so this is still a legal question to you as a delveoper company.

G.H.

• Like 1

Hello G.H.,

I don't speak for Orbx, I am just a beta tester, so these are just my personal observations.

Historically, Orbx doesn't talk much about their future plans, no matter how much people ask or threaten to leave. 

Feel free to post your questions, because occasionally someone from the staff or a developer might chime in, but don't be surprised if you don't hear anything official about future plans.

I can't really talk about what I can see from my position as a tester, but I think it is OK to say that I can only see a few P3D things currently being tested.

It doesn't appear to me that Orbx has totally abandoned P3D, though I have.  I used to test FSX and P3D scenery, but I don't even have them installed anymore.

It seems pretty obvious that MSFS is the new darling of the consumer flight sim community.

(No offense to X-Plane, which I also test Orbx scenery for, but market share doesn't lie.)

Developers are going to create scenery that they think people will want to buy, and most people seem to be buying for MSFS 2020.

With MSFS 2024 on the way, I would not be surprised if the small number of P3D products currently being released gets even smaller in the future.

Again, this is all just my personal view.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have to echo what @Matt McGee has said above, they as with all development will go with the market, and that's with MSFS at the moment... followed by XPlane... I test for Just Flight and it's mostly MSFS with a sprinkling of XPlane, last thing for p3d was actually cancelled but is now coming at some point for MSFS, and that was at least a year ago we stopped for p3d, maybe longer...it seems most Devs are going the same route but few will say they're not doing a particular SIM because as with any business you've got to keep your options open....we never know what's around the corner, MSFS took most of us by surprise and it's certainly matured well... this is just how I see it personally...

• Upvote 1

Seems my post was lost in translation again, please admin tell me what am i doing wrong?

I second @Matt McGee opinion, but why focus so hard on MSFS, and not P3d? I only wish you give us some updated scenery so we can buy, but thats a long shot,

and maybe not possible for in the long run, soon P3d have to go, and so will the money we spent on those lovely scenery's from Orbx, and start over, but again, could

you at least come up with something new, like a update for those airports you already have for europe, or anything that makes us happy.

It will be a long time before i can install MSFS, so for the moment, i run v4 and v5.

Hope this is okay this time around.🫣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sabre57 said:

While I certainly understand the economics of it, if P3d, FSX, and Xplane didn't exist then neither would Orbx.  

Well yes, in the same way that if counting machines didn't exist then neither would IBM, but you don't see IBM trying to make a profit in selling the outdated technology do you? 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1