M-I-A

Aussieflyer38

Apart from having health issues off and on, I also have been having issues with MSFS since the last update. I'm getting a "ding dong" or "bing bong" noise periodically when I fly, which hasn't been very often right now, this also causes the sim to freeze . MS support haven't been able to fix it, and I don't have the time or patience to deal with it, so my flying is pretty much on the back burner for now. I may leave it there and just try it every so often until the 2024 version comes out, and go from there. But I'm still here lurking, checking up on you guys to make sure you are behaving. 😄 So, no I haven't quit Orbx, just getting here when I can.

Don  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi Don, a ding dong is quite serious and you should seek advise. A bing bong is more of a worry.

Sorry Don couldn't resist it.🤐

When I get a locked screen I can usually find the problem after a lot hand wringing.

If I do get a freeze or lockup it is total silence with a frozen picture or blank screen and

I have to manually shut down PC.

Getting back to your bing bong. when I disconnect my yoke or pedals I get a bing bong or

something like that and I am just wondering if you are getting something like that ie a bad

connection somewhere.

Often after an update from M/S I will get odd lockups like after update 15 and the first go to 

fix it is to download the latest driver for your card and it is as good as gold until the next major.

Food for thought anyway Don, you don't have this type of thing on your own.

All the best for Christmas and take care out there.

Kevin 

• Like 2