MSFS: PNG

TigerTigerM

A couple of shots from Ken's PNG.

AYYW & AYYE are tough!

The 3 strips are very well done & reasonably priced.

Off to find something a bit smaller to fly around here😀

TTM

Departure from AYYW . Just made it out.

PNG-2.jpg

Approaching AYYE. Had yo overfly, turn around, & come back & still bounced off a tree.

PNG-3.jpg

On the AYYE overfly.

PNG-4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Great Shots T.

love the yellow livery, park it next to the lawnmower, it’s a match.

really appreciate the effort to post the shots, things have been quiet lately 

cheers

I will get out again with the Drone camera & see what I can find.

As regards quietness, MSFS 2020 has thrown up a multiplicity of sites & it can take awhile to get around them all, & of late I have been more focused on aircraft coming into the sim than scenery. But a KH gem will always catch my attention.☺️

TTM

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

I will get out again with the Drone camera & see what I can find.

As regards quietness, MSFS 2020 has thrown up a multiplicity of sites & it can take awhile to get around them all, & of late I have been more focused on aircraft coming into the sim than scenery. But a KH gem will always catch my attention.☺️

TTM

Thanks T, for what it’s worth, when you guys make the effort to really look close at the scenery and then take the time to post screenshots It means a lot, it lifts it. above just doing a job and is very much appreciated.

I look forward to seeing more of your photography.

cheers

Ken

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/27/2023 at 7:26 AM, Ken Hall said:

Thanks T, for what it’s worth, when you guys make the effort to really look close at the scenery and then take the time to post screenshots It means a lot, it lifts it. above just doing a job and is very much appreciated.

I look forward to seeing more of your photography.

cheers

Ken

The best of intentions sometimes get swerved☺️

How was I to know the Horizon 787-900 & Pilot's Dash 7 were releasing in the last 2 days, dragging me into the 'learning a new aircraft" vortex??

I have been remiss , wresting my way around the cockpits of 2 aircraft I can't get into a 900' strip!

Well, maybe the DC-7, but I am still uncovering its  nuances. But I will return to PNG!

I need time!😃

TTM

• Like 1