BMIWorld Amsim Support Unresponsive

rsmith6621a

BMIWorld Amsim support is unresponsive.

It has been a week since I emailed BMIworld to tell them that the glideslope on runway 34R at KSEA is at the the wrong glidepath angle to where you will land short of the threshold pavement and I have not heard back from them.

This issue happens whether I fly a PMDG product,  Fenix or the 787/747, it is a scenery design issue I would like to see fixed.

Regards

Randy

• 2 weeks later...

I can't say about this developer as I have been trying to research them too (I know they didn't have a support forum last time I checked).

I have been leary of lot of new flight sim developers of late.  With MSFS so many new players came, it became hard to figure out on who is good for support.  I still wished Orbx made all the airports and then the support would have been here but that is not the case with other non-Orbx third party companies.  I have been burnt by some new upstart xplane 11 and p3d developers in the past. 

These days, I only buy from the .01 % Top Teir flight sim companies who have been around for more than +5-7 years or more who also provide excellent support.  

Edited by Airwolf
  • Upvote 1