MM Simulations 2023 Roadmap

Hi everyone!
There have been a few changes in plans. EKEV and LSPL airports were canceled because they were built by other developers. Instead, LBBG and LPHR airports are included. We will make progress as EFTU --> EBLG --> LBBG --> LPHR. We are working to release these ports by the end of summer. In the autumn and winter of 2023 we will return to Norway again, complete ENEV and then pass ENZV. I can say that we are doing our best to complete this plan by the end of the year. We are sorry for this plan change and thank you for your patience.

Best!

Picture1.jpg

Edited by MM Simulations
change road map plans
  • Like 7

Hi Ahmet

That's an interesting selection

Would you ever consider any of these?

BGGH

BIRK

EETN

EYVI

LYBE

LROP 

LWSK

LUKK

These are the only airports left, not yet made by professional developers, to have all of Europe's main airports

Most capitals and main airports are made except these, which I think gives good possibilities for selling as there are no competitors for these.

It would be nice to complete the list someday.

I hope you might like to consider any

As per the above ENEV sound fine but ENNK  would be fantastic

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 1

At least one of the airports on your wish list already being worked on by another acclaimed developer. Drzewiecki Design has shared a lot of WIP screens of EETN and it feels  like it is coming closer down the finish line. Hopefully eventually they will bring their rendition of LUKK (like they did it for all the previous Sims) as well.

Personally I am also curious about LWSK. I recall seeing all the way back on the 2022 Orbx pipeline being first on the list. But for some reasons it is dropped dead silent since then. I am wondering if someone's from Orbx have a comment on it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Flyer2022 said:

At least one of the airports on your wish list already being worked on by another acclaimed developer. Drzewiecki Design has shared a lot of WIP screens of EETN and it feels  like it is coming closer down the finish line. Hopefully eventually they will bring their rendition of LUKK (like they did it for all the previous Sims) as well.

Personally I am also curious about LWSK. I recall seeing all the way back on the 2022 Orbx pipeline being first on the list. But for some reasons it is dropped dead silent since then. I am wondering if someone's from Orbx have a comment on it?

Thank you Flyer 2022

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...