New Zealand North and South Island for FSX se

Rhys01

Hi all

I'm looking at purchasing Orbx New Zealand North and South Island scenery for fsx se.

I have a full scale MD500E simulator my flying is concentrated close to the area I live which is Upper hutt North of Wellington but I do like to fly other locations in NZ.

What I'm wanting to know is does the scenery have a rough representation of buildings, towns, rivers, parks, parks, boat marina's and maybe power pylons for VFR flying.

I currently use VLC land class for NZ.

Regards 

Rhys

It sounds like you have a great simming setup Rhys. Can I suggest if you want the best scenery you make the move to MSFS. Bets FSX hands down, and in the near future NZ is in for an upgrade. It's years since I have used FSX and the new technology is amazing.

Hi Guys 

Thank you 

Took the leap and purchased Orbx North IS scenery first. Loving it, there will always be pros and cons comparing it to NZ VLC but happy with it so far

I have considered MS2020 but with my cockpit based on the freeware Nemeth Bros MD500e updated to FSX, FSX se will be my sim of choice for the foreseeable future

My sim is set up for sling loads which is a great challenge and have firefighter x for firefighting which is also cool fun with bambi bucket attached.

I do like the look of MS2020 but it would need to be able to do in MS2020 that I can do in FSX se 

Here are some shots of the simulator

Regards 

Rhys 

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rhys01 said:

Hi Guys 

Thank you 

Took the leap and purchased Orbx North IS scenery first. Loving it, there will always be pros and cons comparing it to NZ VLC but happy with it so far

I have considered MS2020 but with my cockpit based on the freeware Nemeth Bros MD500e updated to FSX, FSX se will be my sim of choice for the foreseeable future

My sim is set up for sling loads which is a great challenge and have firefighter x for firefighting which is also cool fun with bambi bucket attached.

I do like the look of MS2020 but it would need to be able to do in MS2020 that I can do in FSX se 

Here are some shots of the simulator

Regards 

Rhys 

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

That is absolutely fantastic Rhys. I can see you will be having a great time flying it.  I sure hope that you can get to use MSFS now that it supports helicopters.

• Upvote 1