Black squares

dennison51

Hi can anyone help with this problem when I installed open LC North America I get a lot off black squares in the textures but when I uninstall it it's ok. Please see attachments Screenshot 4 is with Open LC NA and screenshot 6 is without. I have looked on the forum and done the things that other people have had with this problem I have got other open LC products and don't get any problems with them.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_6.png

Edited by dennison51
wrong spelling

Did you follow this advice thoroughly ?

Then run Verify Files for the Orbx Libraries and try again.

Please note:

1. that each of these steps must be taken in this exact order, or further problems will result.

2. that the term "Orbx Libraries" refers specifically to the Orbx Libraries product, it does not

mean Orbx products in general.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear of your problem. It sounds like you have searched the forums here and tried all of the different fixes suggested.

Just one thought, which may be a waste of time, I sometimes had this problem in FSX. In my case then, it was simply my pc (graphics card in particular) being unable to cope with what I was asking it to do. It was some time ago and I can't remember if I bought a new graphics card or just turned down the settings in the sim.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dennison51 said:

Have now uninstalled it as it looks absolutely terrible the whole of North America is like it a waste of money.

Hello,

can you say which simulator you are using please?

I am guessing that it is FSX.

Can you also say what other developers' products you have installed?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...