new unannounced payware!!!

skkuda

It's not freeware. This is a payware airport which will be given away free to all 3W5 customers.

How about a few screenshots of the undisclosed payware airport for the 3W5 customers?  We can be guessing the name and location while we wait for the last load of Concrete to arrive? Or maybe the user manual for the Pre-pay customers only?  Yeah!, that's another hook.

RayM

Davenicoll wrote

is this airport for all 3w5 customers or just the pre payers??

john Venema wrote

free to all 3W5 customers

Self explanatory ;D

He also stated that this was only for those who purchase 3W5 by July 31, 2010.

RayM

I think I have it figured out.

Check with Mango and Andreas for sure, but,

.paraphrased from the movie Contact - Why build one when you can build two in twice the time?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest Northwest Pilot

Google it too but no luck! (was looking for somewhere close to Concrete & Darrington)

I can bet that this airfield is private (not public)

Ask Marlin, he'll tell you which airstrip that is.  ;)

Can't wait!

Will it even be free if I wait for the dvd ?

Yes, we will produce a *very* limited run of 250 DVDs which will include this payware airport.

Just to clarify some things:

- This is a budget-line payware airport which we will be selling for AU$24.95

- It will be exclusively FREE to all 3W5 purchasers until the end of July only. From August 1st the airport will go on regular sale.

- We'll be showing more screenshots and a video soon!

OK a few more teaser shots. This airfield will create the feeling of a grass strip like nothing you've experienced in FSX ever before.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We are working on the final autogen annotation and minor details and once that is done I will do a video blog with BOB doing a walk around. Stay tuned.  I'll post these shots seperately also.

Definitely Israels Farm.

The building with the peak roofed, the house and even the truck can clearly be seen in Google Earth.

Not really much else around this airport, but I'm sure the farmland, forests and river will be modeled beautifully.

Concrete just popped onto my purchase radar :)

Definitely Israels Farm.

The building with the peak roofed, the house and even the truck can clearly be seen in Google Earth.

Not really much else around this airport, but I'm sure the farmland, forests and river will be modeled beautifully.

Concrete just popped onto my purchase radar :)

That is a good call Valcor, but I have a feeling that there will be a connection to 1S2 and 3W5 and Sturgeon ranch is just north of 1S2 just off the river between the two fields. All we can do is wait and see ;)

I was going to say sedro wooley. I used to live not far from there for a couple years. Looks fairly similar. But then again it has been 8 years since I have been there. I used to live in Maple Falls WA. right across the street from the Kendal airstrip on the MT. Baker highway. Acme is also in the general area.

OK a few more teaser shots. This airfield will create the feeling of a grass strip like nothing you've experienced in FSX ever before.

Hey John, that's my kind of airport. If you did more of those, I'd buy them all. Oh, I already have (two 'megalopolis' airports excepted). Well maybe I'd buy two copies of each...

Archived