Father and son and an extra thrown in

adambar

Thank you! I have followed Dylan Senior and Junior since the beginning of their respective careers with never ending pleasure but I was not aware of Dead and Company until this post so now I have a new avenue of musical exploration to follow - their chordal structure of Watchtower is quite unique and their style is very reminiscent of The Grateful Dead - no doubt Google will inform me further ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TerribleT said:

Thank you! I have followed Dylan Senior and Junior since the beginning of their respective careers with never ending pleasure but I was not aware of Dead and Company until this post so now I have a new avenue of musical exploration to follow - their chordal structure of Watchtower is quite unique and their style is very reminiscent of The Grateful Dead - no doubt Google will inform me further ;)

Likewise, followed them from the beginning. Dead an Company is the Grateful Dead except John Mayer and Oteil Burbridge on bass from the Allman Brothers joined the group after Jerry Garcia died. :D  Lots of there HD videos on YouTube.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fun to hear Dead and Company, thanks!   I was lucky enough in the 60's  to hear the Grateful Dead play for free in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco.  1967 summer of love before heading out to SE Asia.  Saw Jefferson Airplane in the park as well.  The Fillmore West (old theater) had many up an coming bands too.

• Like 2