Navigraph survey 2021 is active

Stillwater

20 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Cheers Gerold, Ed also posted about it the other day,

It'll be interesting to see the results but hopefully it doesn't cause any sim wars :) 

It hasn't really caused any major sim wars in the past. It doesn't really ask questions that would most likely cause a sim war. In general, it's a well put together survey, I think.

Landon

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

It hasn't really caused any major sim wars in the past. It doesn't really ask questions that would most likely cause a sim war. In general, it's a well put together survey, I think.

Landon

That’s true and I agree but unfortunately you still see the odd x sim is not a sim or x sim is dead but hopefully not, hopefully it’s a good indicator where the current community is at.

I did have a smile  at a few of the options like the PA system for hardware 

• Like 2

I liked the 'Hot Towels' option for the question about your home cockpit/hardware setup :D I've seen some pretty extreme setups, all very cool and innovative, but I have yet see any simmer have a hot towel option in the their personal sim setup. 

Landon 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

I liked the 'Hot Towels' option for the question about your home cockpit/hardware setup :D I've seen some pretty extreme setups, all very cool and innovative, but I have yet see any simmer have a hot towel option in the their personal sim setup. 

Landon 

Sure  I choose the hot towel option… :D

• Haha 2