EU GB Central - CIS Tower duplication

In flying around Manchester, UK to take a look at the GB Central pack, I've noticed that the CIS Tower has been duplicated.

Image with the GB Central pack installed, can see that one of the buildings is in the correct location (the one on the left of the image) and there is a duplicate further to the right which has also been placed atop the road.

812600627_CISBuilding-Orbxside.thumb.png.fb98ff337513a925880991a3af8b43c7.png

To test out, I went back and removed the GB Central pack. The below image is with only WU3 enabled of which does not include the buildings at all, suggesting that the duplication is from within the GB Central pack. I do not have any other scenery packs installed, so I know that it can't be from anything else.

811807465_CISBuilding-WUonly.thumb.png.6e882719e0460d9ef3340e926caa6451.png

Looking at the Discover page on Orbx Central, should this be the Angel Street asset and has just been incorrectly attributed?

image.thumb.png.e39ac8bc33c9f263ac916300f6e9ffdf.png

Also, whilst on topic of this area any chance that One Angel Square could be modelled in future updates (the triangular shaped Co-operative headquarters)? It's quite the dominant and striking building in this area alongside its sister building, the CIS Tower.

Many Thanks

Edited by AT.Flight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• AT.Flight changed the title to EU GB Central - CIS Tower duplication

This screenshot is taken from Google Earth and shows the area including CIS Tower and Angel Gardens tower (both currently included in GB Central) and the One Angel Square building also as I mentioned in the previous post

image.thumb.png.47a9fd56f43a6f1978f44d453506517a.png

• Thanks 1

I was not aware of that and just posted a selection of shots

I identified the ones you mentioned

These ones here

vwB9APT.jpg

They' be fixing this soon, meanwhile let's explore the rest :lol:

Thank you for pointing this out

Cheers

Carlos