microsoft flight simulator 2020 - Australia scenery

RobMcGregor

Just putting in a plug for Orbx to produce an Australia scenery upgrade for microsoft flight simulator 2020.  i've been flying around the whitsundays and the lack of water masks that capture the beauty of the water in the area would lend itself to a scenery upgrade.  Interestingly when you zoom into this area on the sim world map you actually see a really good representation of the water.  

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Hopefully by the end of the year we will see a World Update for AU and NZ . And yes a Orbx region enhancement 

would be the icing on the cake for AU . 

Absolutely !! Literally ! - an Orbx region!

I will keep harping about the fact that the Bing scenery is 7 years out of date - and the sea levels are about 2 metres above High Tide

Rob mentioned the Whitsundays - an area  I know well - take a look at the NON Whitehaven Beach and Hill inlet, one of the most famous

beaches in the World - the non existent Marinas on Hamilton Island - and in my own town on the Broadwater - not to mention the great

huge beaches the Gold coast is famous for

Orbx please - forget the rest of the World - "you/we are Australian" ---- to coin a famous slogan. 

Make one of the 5 updates next year - an Australian one - and please help Asobo get  the vectors right with sea levels

17 hours ago, John Heaton said:

Absolutely !! Literally ! - an Orbx region!

I will keep harping about the fact that the Bing scenery is 7 years out of date - and the sea levels are about 2 metres above High Tide

Rob mentioned the Whitsundays - an area  I know well - take a look at the NON Whitehaven Beach and Hill inlet, one of the most famous

beaches in the World - the non existent Marinas on Hamilton Island - and in my own town on the Broadwater - not to mention the great

huge beaches the Gold coast is famous for

Orbx please - forget the rest of the World - "you/we are Australian" ---- to coin a famous slogan. 

Make one of the 5 updates next year - an Australian one - and please help Asobo get  the vectors right with sea levels

The scenery depicts the planet in a few years from now. No beaches and a Barrier reef that has died and been destroyed by rising sea levels.

Archived