EGHI (Southampton) Some issues...

Was surprised to see Southampton luanch for MSFS :) Just made it into EGHI and found 2 issues:

• After landing ATC won't give me options to park (I think because parking spots are too small for the A320neo?)
  • When I parked, no baggage, catering and ramp connection is available (I believe you have to use RAMP_GA Large in order to use ramp connection)

Can this please be fixed in a future update?

Issue #1: No parking options:

EGHI001.png

Issue #2: No baggage, catering and ramp connection:
EGHI002.png

Edited by Er!k

As with other Orbx airports EGHI doesn't support the "new" feature of autotuning the ILS with capable aircraft like the CJ4 or A320. More and more developers manage to integrate the data into their scenery, and I strongly hope Orbx will get there one day too. Come on guys, it's not a new sim anymore....

(FSX/P3D didn't support the autotune function and therefore 3rd parties had to deliver databases with their aircraft. That paradigm has changed. And there are a ton of CJ4 and FBW A320 pilots out there)

Edited by TomL
spelling

2 hours ago, Donka said:

Other issue is pricing. Seems to change price based on being logged in or not. Logged in is more expensive than the advertised price - something up with the landing page?

I think the price on a launch announcement doesn't include tax.  Certainly for the UK price what is advertised plus 20% VAT equals what I see on Orbx Direct.  It's good value though, all the same!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, gpickup said:

I think the price on a launch announcement doesn't include tax.  Certainly for the UK price what is advertised plus 20% VAT equals what I see on Orbx Direct.  It's good value though, all the same!

Yup, that’s causing the difference. Just seems strange that the UK price changes once logged in on the product page even though the page says tax will be calculated at checkout. 

Edited by Donka

5 hours ago, Donka said:

Other issue is pricing. Seems to change price based on being logged in or not. Logged in is more expensive than the advertised price - something up with the landing page?

Of course, because only when you are logged in, it can be detected where you are based and the sales tax added accordingly.

18 hours ago, TomL said:

EGHI doesn't support the "new" feature of autotuning the ILS with capable aircraft like the CJ4

Apologies - it does. It doesn't show the frequency in the arrival data of the FMS and it didn't tune on departure on a flightplan EGHI/EGHI, but it worked on approach. My bad!