here's a point I forgot to mention!

In every flight sim so far there is something missing that I just can't find and that is Mount Cootha Lookout and resturant? Where The heck are they? Since I have been there many times in real life I just cant find it in any sim?

Colin

17 minutes ago, BradB said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Coot-tha_Lookout

Hopefully World Update 7 this Fall they will cover AU and NZ , hopefully then this POI wii be there . 

I really hope WU7 will cover AU and NZ, I'm getting bored of WU's being Europe (bar the first 2 being Japan and USA) and hope to see more of world (although I bet getting the right data is very hard for Africa/South America/Asia etc)

If my memory serves me well, in the last MS/Asobo Q&A session on YouTube a world update for Italy was shown to be due in autumn 2021. I assume this would be #7.

But that's easy to check on YouTube.

5 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

I really hope WU7 will cover AU and NZ, I'm getting bored of WU's being Europe (bar the first 2 being Japan and USA) and hope to see more of world (although I bet getting the right data is very hard for Africa/South America/Asia etc)

It does make sense, I am sure you will agree, for Asobo to update the most important and used regions of the world first. I also cannot imagine being bored with any of the world updates so far. They have been great with upgraded airports and provided at no cost.

1 hour ago, Seanmo said:

It does make sense, I am sure you will agree, for Asobo to update the most important and used regions of the world first. I also cannot imagine being bored with any of the world updates so far. They have been great with upgraded airports and provided at no cost.

I defiantly agree it makes sense to upgrade areas used the most or the data is easily available (like Western Europe), as for being bored, probably not the best choice of words by me, I mean just like airports it be nice to see more variety (yes I know airports are done based of what will sell the best amongst other reasons), personally I'd like to fly more in AU/NZ or the Caribbean, and hope a fairly popular area like AU/NZ isn't left till 2022/23 while they do the Eastern European bloc, which going of VATSIM isn't that popular or needed as much, but yes you can't grumble at the free world updates, especially the payware-esk work coming from Gaya. As for the other upgraded airports I can't comment on them as I only use payware airports/or the WU gaya airports

Archived