2 issues TE Northern California

Hi all,

in my installation using Northern California and TE Northern California I have an elevation issue at KRDD.

Cannot find any relevant files, there is no elevation file active and in TE scenery are 2 bgl deactivated by krdd.

As soon as I deactivate the TE everything is perfect. Looks like this:

krdd_elevation.thumb.jpg.14f5c09cb573a63400c164e732c3858d.jpg 

And than at KTVL the watermask doesn't work and this looks ugly as it's a nice coastline of Lake Tahoe in the region scenery, so same thing,

deactivate TE and it works.

ktvl_watermask.thumb.jpg.33a71460ed096278cf8b5bf545a464f4.jpg

Cheers

Andreas

Edited by andiflyit

Hello,

you may well have three versions of KRDD,

the payware addon, one in 

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_NCA05_SCENERY\scenery, three files

and one in 

ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_!NCA_05_SCENERY\scenery, also three files.

Try disabling the second one.

Hi Nick,

so this didn't work. To disable the files in the NCA region does nothing and in the !NCA TE it's already

disabled by the setup of the payware.

I've seen there are a few elevation files in the TE which go to scenery\world\scenery but none for KRDD.

Perhaps we will need another one for KRDD.

Hi John,

so this works perfect now at KRDD, I did exactly what I found in the thread and that's it.

Also did a little flight all around Redding and it's really perfect and wonderful everything.

Perhaps you can give a little note to the developers because of KTVL. Currently it's worse in TE

than in NCAL I think. Also if you fly over the mountains at Kingsbury direction Carson City the dark TE suddenly 

ends and the Open LC landclass starts, this should be blended a bit. But really not urgent... 

Thanks  a lot for your help,

Cheers

Andreas