7 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Is anyone having any issues with WU4 and Orbx products, if so which ones, I am having CTDs loading the sim and unfortunately don't have time to compatibility test every addon I have (I have over 150 addons)

Hello EasternT73 ,

Check into FS Microsoft forums Under :

Nothing in the community Folder is recognised after new update

Something is definitely wrong with WU4 :angry:

I hope Asobo finds a solution asap !!

Mike 

Thanks Mike, I have put a comment on the MSFS forums as well because, (personally) I don't think it's right to have us compatibility test every addon after every update, we'll never have time to fly.

Like you said hopefully they fix it soon

26 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Thanks Mike, I have put a comment on the MSFS forums as well because, (personally) I don't think it's right to have us compatibility test every addon after every update, we'll never have time to fly.

Like you said hopefully they fix it soon

I am just wondering , why in every update there are issues !!

In one of them we had Spikes everywhere , in another update we had frame rate issues , now we have CTD's  !!

Come on guys at Asobo , you could do much better !!

7 minutes ago, mikee said:

I am just wondering , why in every update there are issues !!

In one of them we had Spikes everywhere , in another update we had frame rate issues , now we have CTD's  !!

Come on guys at Asobo , you could do much better !!

It's very annoying, I have such high hopes for MSFS but the various bugs from the testing (the lack of) gets to me,

What's more annoying is I am not the single schoolboy any more than would have hours every day to troubleshoot every addon, I have a job and family and have a few hours a week on MSFS and am very loathed to have to fix issues.

(On a positive note, Cyprus is a beautiful country, and I'm glad I had the chance of living on the island :) )

Indeed ! I totally agree EasternT3 ! 

I spent a lot of money into msfs2020 ! ( And i intend to spend much more ) ! But with all these updates and crashes i get very very disappointed  :(

Cyprus is a Wonderful Country ( I hope you stayed in the southern part of the island the Greek part ) !! :)

1 minute ago, mikee said:

Indeed ! I totally agree EasternT3 ! 

I spent a lot of money into msfs2020 ! ( And i intend to spend much more ) ! But with all these updates and crashes i get very very disappointed  :(

Cyprus is a Wonderful Country ( I hope you stayed in the southern part of the island the Greek part ) !! :)

I'm the same, it seems like Asobo know the issue and are working to fix it, it's due to WASM files

it was the southern part on the RAF Akrotiri for 3 years :) 

I have just updated MSFS. I noticed that the in-game menu, under Content Manager, shows all my Orbx addons as Not Installed. All my Orbx addons are purchased through Central. However, when I look in the actual Community folder, I can see all the shortcuts available pointing to where my Orbx addons are which are installed on a different Drive so they are in fact installed but the game thinks they're not there.

Archived