7 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Is anyone having any issues with WU4 and Orbx products, if so which ones, I am having CTDs loading the sim and unfortunately don't have time to compatibility test every addon I have (I have over 150 addons)

Hello EasternT73 ,

Check into FS Microsoft forums Under :

Nothing in the community Folder is recognised after new update

Something is definitely wrong with WU4 :angry:

I hope Asobo finds a solution asap !!

Mike 

Thanks Mike, I have put a comment on the MSFS forums as well because, (personally) I don't think it's right to have us compatibility test every addon after every update, we'll never have time to fly.

Like you said hopefully they fix it soon

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Thanks Mike, I have put a comment on the MSFS forums as well because, (personally) I don't think it's right to have us compatibility test every addon after every update, we'll never have time to fly.

Like you said hopefully they fix it soon

I am just wondering , why in every update there are issues !!

In one of them we had Spikes everywhere , in another update we had frame rate issues , now we have CTD's  !!

Come on guys at Asobo , you could do much better !!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mikee said:

I am just wondering , why in every update there are issues !!

In one of them we had Spikes everywhere , in another update we had frame rate issues , now we have CTD's  !!

Come on guys at Asobo , you could do much better !!

It's very annoying, I have such high hopes for MSFS but the various bugs from the testing (the lack of) gets to me,

What's more annoying is I am not the single schoolboy any more than would have hours every day to troubleshoot every addon, I have a job and family and have a few hours a week on MSFS and am very loathed to have to fix issues.

(On a positive note, Cyprus is a beautiful country, and I'm glad I had the chance of living on the island :) )

• Like 1

Indeed ! I totally agree EasternT3 ! 

I spent a lot of money into msfs2020 ! ( And i intend to spend much more ) ! But with all these updates and crashes i get very very disappointed  :(

Cyprus is a Wonderful Country ( I hope you stayed in the southern part of the island the Greek part ) !! :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikee said:

Indeed ! I totally agree EasternT3 ! 

I spent a lot of money into msfs2020 ! ( And i intend to spend much more ) ! But with all these updates and crashes i get very very disappointed  :(

Cyprus is a Wonderful Country ( I hope you stayed in the southern part of the island the Greek part ) !! :)

I'm the same, it seems like Asobo know the issue and are working to fix it, it's due to WASM files

it was the southern part on the RAF Akrotiri for 3 years :) 

• Like 1

I have just updated MSFS. I noticed that the in-game menu, under Content Manager, shows all my Orbx addons as Not Installed. All my Orbx addons are purchased through Central. However, when I look in the actual Community folder, I can see all the shortcuts available pointing to where my Orbx addons are which are installed on a different Drive so they are in fact installed but the game thinks they're not there.

Edited by Snorbitz