KTIW Tacoma - Trench mid runway

Hello,

I have a problem with KTIW Tacoma. There is a kind of trench mid runway so after landing, the plane bounce back badly when he reach the trench and sometimes crash.

I tried to uninstall & reinstall but the problem remain.

I include a drone view in which we can clearly see the trench.

trench.jpg

Welcome to the forums:.

have just travelled down the complete runway 35-17 and not seen or felt any trench or bump. All smooth with the natural runway undulations (as illustrated in the attached pic) I cannot replicate what you are experiencing or seeing like in your pic.

Do you have any other addon that would be nearby?

6 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Welcome to the forums:.

have just travelled down the complete runway 35-17 and not seen or felt any trench or bump. All smooth with the natural runway undulations (as illustrated in the attached pic) I cannot replicate what you are experiencing or seeing like in your pic.

Do you have any other addon that would be nearby?

I had but removed them all except my others Orbx scenerys in the area (3W5 & 1S2) and the problem remains. Seems the trench only appaears on the left side of the Rwy17 so I will try to land on the right side of the runway next time.

2 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

I've had this a at few airports (non-Orbx) I found it was to do with my internet dropping and not streaming all it's data properly 

You might have a valid point. I don't have the fiber here, so only using DSL so it might be the problem. I tried to turn off photogrametry and the problem is gone. 

• Like 1

KTIW is my home airport and I takeoff/land there many times a day, most days of the week.  My landings are sometimes poorly controlled and I have inadvertently explored almost every inch of the runway from both directions.   

I have not yet encountered the trench.

I will go taxi around the area you show and try to find the trench.  

• Thanks 1