New Patch for PNW

John York

Well, you know I don't know what I'm doing half the time so it should come as no surprise that I downloaded and installed the new patch without first changing the control panel to FTX NA which was on FTX default. :-[

However it seemed to install alright on to the correct disc etc but I just wondered if you could reassure me everything else will be ok?

The reason I ask is I've been unable to find any trace of it in the FTX Central Control Panel and the PDF manual still lists version 001.

Thanks.

John

That's a relief.  Thanks John.

Oh, and by the way I had better make it public.  I will be away from here for the next few weeks.  I'm going into hospital for a hip replacement operation next week and I'm not sure when I'll be able to sit in front of the computer again.

Not too long I hope as I don't think there are any pills for forum withdrawal symptoms! ;D

All the best.

John

Nice of you all.  Thanks.  Oh, and Joe, at 77 I'm afraid nothing is gonna make me feel ten years younger.  But I will get fit enough by next year to have another year or two bashing that little ball around the golf course! ;D

Glad to hear your hip replacedment was such a success though.  I think they all are these days, or, am I tempting providence?

Yes, I'll have to learn to keep my mouth tightly shut while I'm in hospital Norman.  But I mean, on the day I go in it'll be exactly 12 long month's of pain and fast deteriorating mobility since my doctor first referred me to have the operation.  I would to know where that six weeks waiting time the politicians are bragging about has gone. ::)>:(

John

I would to know where that six weeks waiting time the politicians are bragging about has gone. ::)>:(

Perhaps that is the waiting list if you are a politician - mind you I can't see them waiting that long.

Anyway, all the best with the operation, hope you are back with us soon fighting fit.  ;)

Archived