London City Pack update (I still can not find it)?

Is this some kind of joke, or am I going mad?  I have downloaded Orbx Central, where you said the update was, but I cant find the update anywhere on there.  All I can see is the London City Landmark to buy as new.  No update anywhere?  Where is this update?

Updates are not shown as separate files. If one is available for an installed add-on, the download icon (fifth from the top right if Orbx Central is full screen, fourth from the top right in my screen shot which is clipped) will show in red. Please note, this applies only if as the previous post asked, you bought London City Landmarks through OrbxDirect or OC. If you bought it through the in-game store (the Marketplace), you'll have to wait for Microsoft to add it there.

1. Ensure you're using Orbx Central, not the earlier app. You should  be on version 4.1.28.
  2. Once OC opens, left click on the My Products tab (shown with the yellow arrow I added)
  3. Next, left click on the London City Pack line (shown with the orange arrow I added)
  4. Finally, look in the area the blue arrow is pointing to. You should see an option there to update the scenery. It doesn't show on mine because it's already updated.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.a0bcdf50126439c20a29693f1def96f3.jpg

Additional note: If you deleted the London City Pack as suggested by Orbx when Global Update 3 (UK and Ireland) came out, then on the London City Pack line as noted in step 3 above, the circle will be empty (light grey) and the download icon will not be red. In step 4 above, you should see an option to Install instead of Update.

Archived