Compatibility of Orbx Landmarks London City Pack with Microsoft World Update: United Kingdom

Orbx

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

The Marketplace and Orbx Direct are two entirely separate entities, as explained here:

For that reason, if you buy a product at one of them, you cannot use it in the other without buying a copy there.

As I expect that you know, Orbx have no control over when the Marketplace is updated.

So far it seems to coincide  with the simulator updates, for all third party developers.

3 hours ago, gspav1 said:

I originally purchased London Landmarks on the MSFS Marketplace.  So now I'm wondering whether to wait for it to arrive in the Marketplace (how long will that take...?) or purchase the latest version from Orbx Central.  Any advantages to waiting?

If I go with Orbx Central, do I get charged again for the purchase I already made on Marketplace?  

You would have to buy again so you are better off just waiting. I'm sure the updated version will be on the Marketplace by the end of this week or next week. Probably the later tbh.

On 2/28/2021 at 8:52 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

please have a look here:

You can find the control panel here:

3.jpg

Thanks for that, completely missed the post stating it had been updated, so it’s still sat uninstalled at the mo.   Will get it installed ASAP. 

Still waiting for the revised/fixed version to hit the Marketplace.

Can you guys not figure out a way to link the Product with Orbx Central? Call me old fashioned but when I buy an add-on I like to be able to use it.....

Buck can be passed as many times as you all want. It's still not on there. Chase it up harder with MS or give me the Orbx Central Version.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlexBlahde said:

Still waiting for the revised/fixed version to hit the Marketplace.

Can you guys not figure out a way to link the Product with Orbx Central? Call me old fashioned but when I buy an add-on I like to be able to use it.....

Buck can be passed as many times as you all want. It's still not on there. Chase it up harder with MS or give me the Orbx Central Version.

There's no buck passing here. We really are waiting for MS to release the update for us.

We do love Orbx Central, for all sorts of reasons.

• Like 2

Hello.

Where to buy the products is a matter of customer choice and once that choice is made,

the customer must accept the conditions.

There is no arrangement in place to transfer licences, as has been clearly explained right from the start.

If you have a problem with the Marketplace, you should take it up with them.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1