MSFS: Alderney/Guernsey Vessels - Initial Look

TigerTigerM

I had a quick look at the new Freeware offering from Seafront Simulations, The Channel Islands, by flying from Alderney to Guernsey.

This occurred at 9.30am, using SoFly Coastal Winds.

I flew around Alderney Island & saw about 10 boats, including the ferry?, below.

I came across a yacht half way between Alderney & Guernsey & as I was setting up the Drone Camera for a shot, it sailed away from me in a realistic manner.:)

(It will be a welcome enhancement when Asobo introduce boat wakes)

At Guernsey I came across a packed marina, then finished the flight at that stage.

From what I have seen, the various boats are nicely presented, but I have yet to see around 3,400 or so, of them.

I wonder if different numbers appear at different times of the day, & in varying locations?

I will go back again for another look around later.

TTM

(Postcript - I need to check my Vehicle/Boat % sliders)

Ferry or cruise ship off Alderney Island?

aa-1.jpg

Closer look at the vessel

aa-2.jpg

Sail boat headed out from Guernsey.

aa-3.jpg

Marina encountered when arriving at Guernsey Island.

aa-4.jpg

Hi there

As a newbie with add-ons - do you need to increase the number of ships in setup for this to work correctly?  Are there any other settings that need to be amended or should it display these ships "straight out of the box"?  Thanks for any advice.

Cheers

4 hours ago, mt334 said:

Hi there

As a newbie with add-ons - do you need to increase the number of ships in setup for this to work correctly?  Are there any other settings that need to be amended or should it display these ships "straight out of the box"?  Thanks for any advice.

Cheers

All now working and looks great flying early morning with the ship traffic

Archived