MSFS: Torp (ENTO) - A 1st Look

TigerTigerM

I have to admit that when I saw where Torp was located, [close to Notodden], I thought I would pass on this one, since I already have an Orbx airport in that part of Scandinavia.

However, after I had had a look at airport data & found that whereas Notodden has a runway of 4,570' & is therefore primarily a GA destination, Torp has 9,806', which immediately piqued my interest.

Perhaps I can get the 787 in here, certainly the A320.

After purchasing & installing it this morning I arrived in a Vcol B99 clad  in Danish Air Transport colors & had a look around with the drone camera.

I found there is a lot more to this airport than a casual glance will inform.

The airport buildings are laid out in a long line, with the terminal at the Rwy 36 end. There are quite a few hangars & buildings along the way as you taxi up from a Rwy 18 landing.

& a very interesting stone wall structure behind them.

Also, on the approach in to Rwy 18 there is, what looks like, a fairly extensive car wreckers yard next to the flight path.

I haven't even got to the terminal interior yet, but feel It's one of those airports where the more you dig around, the more interesting detail & clutter you will find.

Nicely done, Finn & Jakub.

TTM

Spare parts? Right next to Rwy 18 approach path.

aa-10.jpg

The main Terminal is at the top of the shot. Note the stonework or rock wall behind the buildings.

aa-11.jpg

Maintenance hangars

aa-12.jpg

Main Terminal

aa-13.jpg

Main Terminal ay night

aa-14.jpg

The Vcol B99, DAT livery

aa-15.jpg

Archived