scenery from FSX SE to MSFS2020

cHi, soviel ich weiss, müssen die jeweiligen Szenerien von Orbx oder andere Anbieter konvertiert werden. Ich habe den MSFS 2020 in der Standardversion, die vom Aussehen her natürlich besser ist. Nach Kauf der beiden deutschen Scenerien von Orbx Germany Nord und Germany Süd ist der FSX SE um Längen noch besser. Das Superding wäre, wenn Orbx die beiden Scenerien konvertieren würde, dann hätte man den besten Knaller. Ich bin VFR-Pilot, fliege mit Karte und Kompass in niedrigen Höhen. Fast alle POI sind vorhanden. 

Gruss Famulus2904.

2 hours ago, MartyV said:

Will any of my existing SFX SE sceneries work with MSFS2020, if so how do I get them to display?

Hi Marty

Sorry, but no, none of your existing FSX scenery will ever be compatible with the new MSFS2020, they are totally different beasts.

Hello,

no, he does not.

It's not all bad news, your "heavy investment" in FSX, just like mine, is still working,

just as it always did.

I observe that products for MSFS are usually cheaper and that there is an 

additional discount for those that are already owned for FSX and now available for MSFS,

not to mention the current sale.

Thanks for your response Nick, any plans on updating Bob? I always found it lots of fun to explore the scenery and find some before unseen gem that wouldn't normally be visible in the cockpit or external view. I've picked up a couple of MSFS2020 sceneries already and as with SFX am very pleased by what I got. So, if I'm  understanding you correctly, my FSX sceneries "will" show up in MSF2020?

Archived