Seattle Landmarks MSFS?

On 12/23/2020 at 7:21 PM, Drooly said:

Many thanks.

For anyone interested they confirmed their Seattle product was broken by the latest MSFS 1.12.13.0 update. They'll work on a fix after Christmas

Much obliged for the info, I came here hunting for a solution to issues I'm having with Seattle, so I can sit tight and wait now, thanks.

If it helps others, I took a couple of screenshots of the issue, but it looks like this is caused by the latest update. Strange though, it hasn't affected Washington or even London. Looks like it's connected to level of detail, but things disappear until you are within 1-200m

MSFS Seattle 1.jpg

MSFS Seattle 2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

@Ed Correia  Drzewiecki Design released v1.1 of Seattle Landmarks MSFS to its resellers this past Tuesday.  This update fixes the LOD problem and makes the scenery useable again.  Some resellers seem to have already provided the update to their users.  I am wondering if Orbx plans to get the update into Orbx Central before the weekend, I hope!  

Rod      

4 hours ago, stiletto2 said:

@Ed Correia  Drzewiecki Design released v1.1 of Seattle Landmarks MSFS to its resellers this past Tuesday.  This update fixes the LOD problem and makes the scenery useable again.  Some resellers seem to have already provided the update to their users.  I am wondering if Orbx plans to get the update into Orbx Central before the weekend, I hope!  

Rod      

When we get the files we will, I'll chase them up. Thanks for the heads up!

Archived