Cannot Download With Central

rockliffe

For some reason, that reamains a mystery, I can't download/install Salzburg... it keeps thgrowing up error messages, download interrupted. Then it will pause for ages and when it resumes it's so slow, download speed of about 10Mb every thirty seconds!! Some help with this would be apprciated, thanks. 

Just now, rockliffe said:

For some reason, that reamains a mystery, I can't download/install Salzburg... it keeps throwing up error messages, download interrupted. Then it will pause for ages and when it resumes it's so slow, download speed of about 10Mb every thirty seconds!! Some help with this would be appreciated, thanks. 

Im having to download UK North, Central & South. North & South Cali and Florida (All HD :o) my download speeds arent the best at max 24mb/s and ive checked everything i can and its all working as normal...just Orbx servers seem under pressure or something.

Slow download speeds can have any number of causes, of which the least likely is a problem with the Orbx servers.  However I'm sure they will look into it to see if there is a problem, but it's much more likely to be an issue along the line somewhere.

Don't forget it's the weekend.

I am having the same problem I have 4 airports to download and the first one stopped at 95% and now sitting with connection interrupted, retrying. Its been like this now for over 18 hours. Tried everything my end. I know my connection is OK with 100Mb/s network. But the bit that has downloaded took forever at stupidly slow rates.

When will Orbx fix the problem is my question?

Les

Archived