KORS AI Cub looking impatient

At KORS, there is a yellow Cub parked on the tarmac.

After the latest MSFS update, this airplane has its wheels sunken into the tarmac and its tail wheel off the ground.

This airplane used to be sitting patiently in its spot...

Any idea what might be causing this?

KORS after the update.jpg

3 hours ago, AndyWsays said:

DEM improvements

That is a kind description... around the Gulf Islands it destroyed a fair amount of coast lines, see Genoa Bay (below)..  and CAM3 still sits on a plateau, rather than next to a gravel pit.. 

Hoping for an update to the update ;)

Genoa Bay - Vancouver Island.jpg

20 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

At KORS, there is a yellow Cub parked on the tarmac.

After the latest MSFS update, this airplane has its wheels sunken into the tarmac and its tail wheel off the ground.

This airplane used to be sitting patiently in its spot...

Any idea what might be causing this?

KORS after the update.jpg

I have seen this issue already before the last update.

9 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

That is a kind description... around the Gulf Islands it destroyed a fair amount of coast lines, see Genoa Bay (below)..  and CAM3 still sits on a plateau, rather than next to a gravel pit.. 

Hoping for an update to the update ;)

Genoa Bay - Vancouver Island.jpg

But there was no mesh and/or elevation data update for Canada included in tha last world update, but only for the USA.

22 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

If you look at the MS provided map, you'll see that Southern Vancouver Island was included in the update..

Yes, you are right Bert.

I have just checked the area in my installation now. It really looks awful! :unsure:

And the coastline looked okay before the update? I must admit I had not visited this area in MSFS before.

57 minutes ago, wolfko said:

Yes, you are right Bert.

I have just checked the area in my installation now. It really looks awful! :unsure:

And the coastline looked okay before the update? I must admit I had not visited this area in MSFS before.

It was just fine, before..

20 hours ago, Andreas Hegi said:

Yes, I also have noticed the behavior of the Super Cup at KORS and 1S2. I am thinking of replacing them or remove them until problem is gone with the next update.

Thanks for this, as the gravity defying Cubs do break the immersion somewhat :-) Also congratulations and thank you for Concrete Municipal. I bought on day 1, and spent my morning (accompanied by a nice coffee) flying the area. It’s a work of art, and full of character.  Alongside Darrington and Orcas these are my favourite Orbx works on MSFS so far. 

16 minutes ago, AndyWsays said:

Thanks for this, as the gravity defying Cubs do break the immersion somewhat :-) Also congratulations and thank you for Concrete Municipal. I bought on day 1, and spent my morning (accompanied by a nice coffee) flying the area. It’s a work of art, and full of character.  Alongside Darrington and Orcas these are my favourite Orbx works on MSFS so far. 

Thank you Andy, very much appreaciated! Happy flying!

Cheers

Andreas

• 2 weeks later...

I think this has been fixed by today's update or the one before. The Cub is not impatient any more. The wheels are still sunken into the ground a bit though, but much less than before. I can live with that. :)

KORS.thumb.jpg.388c469045c0f4323ca10b7b28c5da3d.jpg

Archived