Once around Tacoma

olderndirt

About halfway between Seattle and Olympia is Tacoma, a major port for Puget Sound.  Often overshadowed by more notorious Seatlle, it hosts the PNW military presence Fort Lewis and McChord AFB.

Departed American Lake, across I5 from McChord.

tac1.png 

The city of Tacoma.

tac2.png

The dual Tacoma Narrows bridges and the airport.

tac3.png

Back on the lake.

tac4.png

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Please which sim is this.

cheers

Iain

Iain - this is getting repetitive.  Please note in my signature section, my only sim and only scenery, other than a few airports.  Sorry about missing the tags (again) - at my age my personal ROM/RAM have diminished considerably.  Since this appears to be a requirement, why not make it so - can't post 'til you fill in the blanks?

4 hours ago, olderndirt said:

Iain - this is getting repetitive.  Please note in my signature section, my only sim and only scenery, other than a few airports.  Sorry about missing the tags (again) - at my age my personal ROM/RAM have diminished considerably.  Since this appears to be a requirement, why not make it so - can't post 'til you fill in the blanks?

Sorry you think this is repetitive but because of the colours in your shots i could not make out which sim it is, I see you have only xp in your sig so that must be it. It is not a requirement to use the tags at all and i havent said it is the use of tags is optional to use.

cheers

Iain

12 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Sorry you think this is repetitive but because of the colours in your shots i could not make out which sim it is, I see you have only xp in your sig so that must be it. It is not a requirement to use the tags at all and i havent said it is the use of tags is optional to use.

cheers

Iain

I'm using 'Reshade' plus one of 'Pete's' luts - makes XP a lot more colorful and, of course, Thranda original models have the 'paint your own' feature - also colorful.

3 hours ago, Wakashi said:

These are exceptional shots OND, the color, the depth and the clarity are all right on!  I can certainly see how someone would mistake it for another sim (if the signature line were missed)! :D

There are ways to improve the look of XP - check out some of 'Renault's' helpful hints.

Archived