Suppressed autogen after installing EDDT from GAYA

hello,

yesterday I bought and installed EDDT from GAYA. I use FTX GEN too. After installing I recognized that a larger area in the east of Tegel (Kurt-Schumacher-Platz, Müllerstr., BVG-Betriebshof) the autogen from GEN is suppressed, only photos are visible. Some buildings and houses at the airport border are looking different like in GEN too (but that's not very imortant for me).

Tegel is set above GEN, so everything should be fine. Can somebody recreate this phenomen?

The first picture is without EDDT, so it should look like.

should.jpg

wrong 1.jpg

wrong 2.jpg

scenery_add-ons.xml

To any fellow customer who is willing to help out, both of us find this area missing autogen

when EU Germany North and Gaya EDDT are installed together.

We would appreciate at least one more owner of these two products to confirm, or not, what we are seeing.

Many thanks.

I have another problem with EDDT. When I am taxiing and approaching runway 26R suddenly the plane is falling down in a deep hole. But if you are looking at the runway from above you can’t see anything strange.

i did uninstall the airport and do a fresh install but that didn’t help.

gr. Ton van Doorn

After the update via OC yesterday I hoped that the autogen issue is resolved. I don't Know what with the update was fixed - but not the autogen issue. I only can choose know between global and FTXGEN. Both of them don't bring back the autogen. Maybe Orbx can talk to GAYA again about that?

Kai

• 4 months later...

Archived