Introducing Volanta: Your personal flight tracker

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey there, are there any plans allow the importing of previous flight data from a virtual airline? 

I have been a member of one for over ten years and would like my data saved elsewhere.

I understand why this wouldn't really be something you would like to do due to the sheer amount of data needed, perhaps a few select more long standing VA's could be allowed to do this?

J

• 3 months later...
On 2/12/2021 at 3:30 PM, torpy68 said:

Hello,

When i try to install Volanta app to my PC i see message: you internet connection is unavailable. So i cant install it.

But internet is normaly working.

Any solutions for this?

Hi Torpy,

I have the same problemm. Installing on W10 desktop is ok, installing on 2 W7 desktops stops with the same message as you have. (Volanta version 1.2.21).

Who has the golden tip?

Bert

• 5 months later...
On 10/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, Orbx said:

• Integrations: we plan to integrate with many more simulators and services. DCS World, Infinite Flight and FlightGear are just some of the things on our list.

Dear Orbx Team,

Is there an API available to integrate other networks as well in VOLANTA?

We're running our own Server for online flights for people which don't want to fly via VATSIM or IVAO.

And I noticed, that you also integrated PilotEdge and FSCloud.

So if there is an integration available, I'm interested to get the OAS / Description so that we can shift more pilots towards the brilliant VOLANTA.

Regards,. Joe

• 1 month later...